Thursday, January 6, 2011

Please Don't Say Anything...

I embrace the digital revolution. Honest. I love my kindle; we've been to third base. (Short story: Red wine, malted milkballs, not enough hands.) I discovered I also love my new Droid phone, even though it's just like a cat, thinking it's all superior, playing hard to get--doing nothing whatsoever to gain my affection. (But when it got sick, I was paralyzed with fear--life just wouldn't be the same without it.)
My husband doesn't know it yet, but I renewed our newspaper subscription. I imagine he's going to catch on pretty soon. I couldn't help it. It's just no fun sitting a mug of coffee on my laptop, or doodling on it with a sharpie. Wearing an iPad hat isn't the same, either. And the only window washing activity would come from Googling a service to do it. Hey, now...

No comments:

Post a Comment