Saturday, May 1, 2010

Eternal Quest For The Perfect Pajamas...

Have you ever pointed to a picture of the perfect haircut, and said, "That one! Make me look like her!" only to end up looking nothing like Dorothy Hamill? That's pretty much been my experience on my eternal quest for the perfect pajamas. I'm not asking for much, just a mythical, magical pair o' pjs that that won't wrinkle, bind, rip, make me look like a man, or smother me with sweat. This holy grail of 'now I lay me down to sleep, I pray my jammies don't start to creep' also has to allow me to be able to entertain the FedEx guy with no shame. They need to outline a femme fatale while showing no extraneous skin, and render nipples, unshaven legs, and miscellaneous wine spots and cinnamon Pop-tart crumbs invisible. Surely Angelina Jolie doesn't sleep in Agent Provocateur every night, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment